Monitoring web service
Web service monitoring console is the front-end part of Qosifire.
Events and stats collection
- Each stream may be checked by multiple monitoring nodes
- Agent nodes send data to web service
- All events are recorded for further representation
Read more in our knowledge base aboutstreams monitoring setup.
User access to setup and stats
- Admin users may create new admin and non-admin users
- Users can be assigned to several teams
- Admin team is created by default to capture all stats and events
- Custom teams are created to show only specific streams and events
Read more in our knowledge base:
Alerts and notifications
- Once any of subscribed event occurs, web service sends email alert
- In any mobile devices are registered, then push notifications are sent
- Notifications and alerts are sent as per team settings
Audio live streaming quality feature pack
We've implemented feature set for Icecast streams quality tracking.
Visit audio feature pack page for full description of audio capabilities.