Qosifire is a web service to monitor live streams availability and quality
Qosifire checks in real-time that your streams are alive, their content is transferred and it has proper quality.
Qosifire is based on 3 basic components:
- Agent software checks streams using your nodes
- Our web service console collects data
- Free apps notify users' devices about alerts
It's QoS and QoE made easy to use.
The outpost of quality monitoring
- You set up agent on your servers
- Agent node tracks streams
- Results are sent to monitoring service
Find out more about agent architecture and setup.
Mobile device will notify on issues
- Get our free apps for Android and iOS
- Register your devices in web service
- Get push notifications for chosen events
- Browse alerts and stats via apps