Monitor your live streams availability and quality with Qosifire
Qosifire makes sure your stream is working:
- Transmission is available 24/7
- Protocol is valid
- Content is consistent
Qosifire has 3 components:
- Agent software checks streams using your nodes
- Our web service console collects data
- Free apps notify users' devices about alerts
Qosifire makes QoS easy to use,
here's why you need it
Watch our video tutorials about web service usage
Here's more about Qosifire:
The outpost of quality monitoring
- You set up agent on your servers
- Agent node tracks streams
- Results are sent to monitoring service
Find out more about agent architecture and setup.
Gives you full picture over your streams performance
- Collects data from agent nodes about streams
- Monitors HLS streams with MPEG-TS, audio-only and fMP4 containers
- Monitors RTMP streams
- Monitors Icecast audio streams
- Tracks and notifies about issues
- Provides end-users with access to stats and events
Mobile device will notify on issues
- Get our free apps for Android and iOS
- Register your devices in web service
- Get push notifications for chosen events
- Browse alerts and stats via apps
Qosifire is a subscription-based service with 7-days free trial.
The pricing is simple and starts from 10 USD.
Discover the pricing to see how it'll work for you.