This page describes the privacy practices for information collected by Qosifire web service and all related products. Softvelum LLC (referred to as "Operator" in this Policy) is the Owner and Data Controller for the collected data.
What information does Qosifire collect?
Customer identifiable data
Qosifire web site provides registration form for Qosifire web service with email address. By registering or authenticating, you allow Operator to identify you and give you access to its dedicated services. You can see the email used for registration and payment in "Profile" menu. You can contact Operator in order to make changes to that email.
Qosifire agent processes stream URL, decodes stream content for quality measure purposes. Agent does not store the content which is transmitted via agent node server.
Operator team is the sole owner of the information stored on the Qosifire web service. Qosifire customer is allowed to browse the processed data from this customer's servers via all means provided by Qosifire web service. Operator team will not sell, rent or expose in any other way the customer's identifiable information to anyone else.
Operator's Qosifire mobile applications DO NOT collect any data from user mobile device.
What does Operator do with the information it gathers?
Operator team members will follow up by email with people who signed up for account within the service. Using the email address used in Qosifire web service, Operator team members may send personal promotional emails about new products, product enhancements and special offers. Upon written request, Operator team will remove your personal information from our contacts database.
With whom does Operator share the information it gathers?
Operator team DOES NOT share information collected by Qosifire web service to outside third parties. This relates both to customer's personal information and the data collected from customer's servers.
Mode and place of processing the data
Operator takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data. The data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to Operator, in some cases, the data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of Operator (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as data processors by Operator. The updated list of these parties may be requested from Operator at any time.
Operator may process data relating to users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Under some legislations Operator may be allowed to process data until the User objects to such processing ("opt-out"), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the user and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Operator is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Operator;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Operator or by a third party.
Depending on the user's location, data transfers may involve transferring the user's data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of data. Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by Operator to safeguard their Data. If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with Operator using the information provided in the contact section.
Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Therefore, data collected for purposes related to the performance of user data processing by Operator shall be retained until such processing has been fully performed. Data collected for the purposes of Operator's legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by Operator within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting Operator. Operator may be allowed to retain data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, Operator may be obliged to retain data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Third-party data processors
Operator uses the following third-party data processors to provide customers with best user experience.
- Amazon Web Services is a cloud computing service provided by the Amazon.com Inc company. It collects and processes statistics data of Operator, sends email notifications and push notifications. Please read AWS privacy notice to see how personal information is handled and protected.
Sotvelum products as third-party data processors
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by Operator. In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by Operator, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their account-related data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, Operator will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from Operator.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
- Details about the right to object to processing.
- Where data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in Operator or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Operator, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether Operator is processing data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights. Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to Operator through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by Operator as early as possible and always within one month.
You may contact Operator regarding Qosifire products using [email protected] email. Softvelum LLC is located at 1, Nevelskogo st., Vladivostok, Russia, 690013.
This document was last updated on January 28th, 2019.